Tuesday, October 07, 2008





What a surprise to be nominated for the I Love Your Blog award! And to be nominated by my favorite blog Wordlings by Justina, Justina Chen Headley is a true honor!

Here's the To Do nomination list flying round the web for those of you who would like to join in the fun.


1) Add the logo of your award to your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. (see Justina's link above)

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (my list below)

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Blog love . . . pass it on:

Here are the beautiful blogs I visit regularly. And the Nominees are . . . drum roll please:

1) Wordlings by Justina, Justina Chen Headley. I know she nominated mine, but I have to nominate Wordlings because I'm visiting China every week right now vicariously through her blog!

2) Seize the day, Mollymom103. Great writing tips and weekly doodles keep me coming back to Molly.

3) Grow Wings, by Laini Taylor. The art of writing and Art, Art, Art!

4) Opalescent Irritations, Margaret D. Smith. Margaret’s brilliant blog is rich, funny, deep. I go there to be inspired.

5) Bookmark, by O.R. Melling. I like to visit this Irish fantasy author.

6) Brimstone Soup, Holly Cupala. Holly keeps me in the groove.

7) Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast . This is a Wonderland of a book blog!
I could name dozens more (as you can see by my link list) but 7 is the rule and it’s nearly impossible to do this before breakfast!

Until next time

Dream well

4 comments:

holly cupala said...

I love your blog, too, Janet! Thank you for the nomination!

Laini Taylor said...

Thank you so much, Janet! What a wonderful surprise! Those are some terrific blogs you mention above, plus some I don't know which I will be off to explore. Cheers!

Hope the writing is going well. You sound busy busy busy!!!

super normal said...

yayyy, thanks dear heart. I heart your blog, too. Go see my Oct 9 and 10 entries -- thinking of you.
--Margaret

Jules at 7-Imp said...

Thank you so much! I like being described as a "wonderland."