Thursday, August 14, 2008



Yesterday I taught a fun Mystery Writing workshop in Leavenworth at A Book For All Seasons. Here we are out on the sunny back deck watching one of the campers seek a hidden object.


She's getting warmer!




We worked/played at mystery writing for two hours then the campers went off for lunch and a swim. Later in the afternoon I pulled out my sharpie to sign books in the store. This popular summer writing camp has been going for seven years. This years Poe Camp (Yes I mean Edgar Allan) was indeed mysterious. Run by the effervescent Amy Carlson (in bug eyes below)



Many thanks to Amy, to the campers and to the terrific staff at A Book For All Seasons for a great day, and to Lisa Wells for setting up my live radio interview today on
AM/560 KPQ’s Two O’Clock Show with Ken Johannessen.
Until next time,
dream well
Janet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone had fun!

Janet Lee Carey said...

Yeah, it was a blast :)


Janet